Sunday, June 3, 2012

Envirosax Obsession

My latest obsession are Envirosax's eco-friendly, reusable bags. They are light, super durable, and there is a wide variety of really fun and cute graphic designs. I bought the Marina series, which contains 5 nautical themed bags.
These bags are perfect to take on a beach vacation or just to use in regular day-to-day life. The Marina designs come in a variety of maritime hues and offer ornate seafaring patterns, some of them even reminiscent of Moroccan tiles. 

Bag Dimensions (unrolled): 50cm x 42cm 
Bag Dimensions (in pouch): 10cm x 4.5cm Bag 
Weight: 40g 

In addition to graphic series, Envirosax also has slingsax and minisax, organic series, and kids series. Some of my favorite kids designs include Cars, Circus, Babuschka, and To the Moon.
Envirosax boasts that these bags can hold up to 44lbs, are water resistant, and fully washable. I don't know if these bags can really hold 44lbs and I hope I never have to carry 44lbs worth of weight in these bags. Even if the bags survive, I don't think my arms will. I will say however, that the quality of the material for these bags is much more durable than other re-usable bags I have used. Envirosax bags are water resistant, but I would say only to a certain degree. I have also washed them by hand and there was no color bleeding or fading. 

Overall, I am extremely happy with my Envirosax bags and encourage everyone to use these convenient, easy alternatives to plastic bags. For only $8.95 per bag, it's very tempting to collect them all.  These bags also make great gifts! I would suggest checking Ebay, Amazon, and brightandbold.com for lower prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment